International Fashion Retail Chain
ChallengeStores in 30 countries, large number of country specific functionality and 3rd party suppliers, IT support for specialists from different countries. The challenge is to improve and retain high level of customer and user satisfaction for all countries and stores.
QA lead services helped to improve and retain high level of quality for all stores and countries by testing process implementation and support, providing acceptance testing on all required retail software and supporting customer team and management.
Acceptance testing of the supplier’s retail software solution for POS and central office products before sharing to customer and supporting the customer UAT activities.
Testing services provided:
- Requirements testing
- Functional, integration testing
- Test design
- Various test data generation
- Supporting the 2nd and 3rd line teams with troubleshooting issues in production
- Testing on all required retail hardware (30+ testing systems in TestLab).
- Supporting PM
- Secure the project requirements for the test team
- Reporting on the test progress and results to the customer
- Handling the Defect Control Board meetings with customer and Fujitsu supplier
- Testing process implementation and support
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Improved retail applications quality
- Reduced customer management effort