Automated Resolver Tool
A simple software product that automates the resolution of service requests and incidents, based on well-known tools and practices work with minimal involvement of support teams.
The main idea of the product is to get the maximum benefit using well-known tools and practices, with a small level of customized solutions, which results in a solution that is very simple both in support and scalability.
ART (Automatic Resolution Tool) is a software product that automatically resolves service requests and incidents. The main idea of the product is to get the maximum benefit using well-known tools and approaches in work, with minimal reliance on custom solutions, thereby enabling a solution that is very simple both in support and in scalability.
The essence of the Solution is to automate standard tasks as much as possible to minimize human errors, reduce engineers’ utilization and reduce reaction time on incidents and service requests.
- Minimize human errors: remove any manual operations during processing requests.
- Reduce reaction time: ART starts processing requests without dependency on availability of support team during service hours.
- Reduce engineers’ utilization: support team can concentrate on complex tasks and all routine will be performed by ART.
ART is based on:
- PowerShell: the base programming language for solution scripts.
- Windows Task Scheduler: automatically run scripts on pre-defined trigger.
- Windows credential manager: securely store service accounts credentials.
- Code repository e.g. Azure.