Microsoft Enterprise Workspace
Empower your business with the most powerful workplace and workspace solutions from the market leading vendor, accomplished with the full-cycle services, provided by the experts
For the optimal solution that fits your individual needs, we will build a journey map, transform, and manage your Microsoft Workplace infrastructure to ensure you and your employees getting best possible experience and flexibility, still being compliance. Microsoft Workplace Management is available to you both in the hybrid environment and the cloud-native world.
Many years of experience in providing the Microsoft Enterprise Workspace service has allowed us to properly build and plan a cloud workspace for end users and optimize it for business needs. End User Experience, Collaboration, and Availability are key goals for Microsoft Enterprise Workspace.
1) Transformation of the workplace of the end user with the possibility of access from anywhere in the world.
2) Provide employees to gain all benefits from collaborative and innovative workplace.
3) Many years of experience with Microsoft products gives us the opportunity to quickly adapt to changes in the digital workspace, considering all innovations \ changes according to the roadmap.
4) Majority of cloud solutions for archiving best user experience.
5) Service is based on the following products:
- Microsoft 365
- Windows 10 \ 11
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager \ Configuration Manager
- Azure Virtual Desktop
- Microsoft PowerPlatform
Strong Technical and Consulting expertise
190+ highly qualified professionals with over 600 Microsoft certifications.
Comprehensive knowledge of the product
Many years of experience allowed us to build ideal patterns for solving problems related to Microsoft Enterprise Workspace.
Focus on business needs
An individual approach to each customer, optimization of unnecessary costs and focus on results in key areas.
Expert assessment of vendor roadmap
Many years of experience and unique Evergreen approach allows to respond in a timely manner to all changes introduced by MS in Microsoft Enterprise Workspace, allowing you not to lose productivity and make the necessary adjustments to optimize costs.
“Workplace as a code” (WaaC) approach for quick enablement, controlled monitoring and management of the infrastructure configuration, migration frameworks and our Automation Resolver Tool helps us to provide attractive costs and reduce human-error possibility.