WEB PORTAL SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION BASED ON SHAREPOINT
The bank in Cambodia
Do you want to implement the project
If you want to use this service, then click on the button «Request a call» and fill out the form, within a few minutes the manager will contact youRequest a call
ChallengeThe bank has a strong mission to leverage the technology utilization in the workplace to foster efficient collaboration.
The customer's business has been growing rapidly, so they wanted to make their employees’ work more effective, being able to work jointly in real-time, share documents and sync-up between team members from different departments and locations. The bank decided to implement Web Portal System based on SharePoint and move hardcopy document flow to online automated workflows.
SolutionGDC Services experts collaborated with customers' stakeholders to identify and structure customer’s requirements. As a result of the research experts provided an optimized and effective solutions that meet the bank’s needs.
- Implemented Web Portal based on Microsoft SharePoint that integrates different management and communication functions, including human business documentation management, resource management, core banking operations.
- Established secure remote access to internal company information for employees working remotely on customer site or business trips.
- Configured search to handle common requests with high relevance.
- Adapted company process for online handling working in close cooperation with customer’s stakeholders and automated them with Microsoft Power Platform.
- Shortened time required to find proper documents, instructions, and other information by 5 times.
- Sped up document workflows by 3 times compared to offline hardcopy documents flow.
- Supplied customer-facing employees with most up-to-date information always available at hand, reduced rate of incorrect advises and propositions towards customers by 20%.